Oh garsh, this is good. Picture it now.. crunchy lettuce topped with creamy avocado, sweet corn, fresh tomatoes, meaty beans, all wrapped up and drizzled with a creamy, smokey, barbecue dressing. mmmmmmm…..
Not sure how to cut an avocado? I have a step-by-step picture tutorial here.
This recipe uses Liquid Smoke- if you’ve never heard of it, go pick yourself up a bottle in the spice aisle or barbecue sauce section of your grocery store. I LOVE it and put it on all sorts of things.
Let’s Rap! I mean… Wrap!
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce of Choice*
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 4 large Flour Tortillas or Gluten-Free Wraps
- 2 cups Shredded Lettuce or Mixed Greens
- 1/2 cup Canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Corn, canned, fresh, or frozen and thawed
- 1/2 cup Tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (optional)
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until completely smooth.
- Lay out the wraps and divide remaining ingredients between them.
- Drizzle with sauce, wrap tightly and serve.
- *I like Mississippi, Sweet Baby Rays, and City Barbeque sauces best