Yes, it’s still snowy and cold out but I made up these quick popsicles anyways! I don’t know about you but sometimes in the depths of winter I like to sit with a fruity popsicle and dream of spring…
- 2 cups Pure White Grape Juice
- 2 cup Seedless Grapes, sliced
- Cut grapes into halves or quarters depending on what will best fit into your Popsicle molds.
- Pop the grapes in the Popsicle molds, fill with juice, and freeze overnight.
- Run the molds under warm water to loosen them. Enjoy!
- Ingredient amounts are only estimates because popsicle molds come in all shapes and sizes. Fill up as many molds as you want with equal parts grapes and juice.